Her Vintage Life loves to hear from potential writers and welcome article synopses.
We also take a look at full length articles, provided they are sent with an explanation and contact information. Unfortunately, we do not accept poetry or fiction submissions.
- Due to the amount of calls to Vintage Life Towers,the editorial team may not be able to discuss article ideas over the phone.
- The editorial team receives a large volume of submission, so if you don’t hear from us immediately, please do bear with us!
- Articles submitted must be between 600 and 1,500 words in length.
- We are unable to take articles that have been published elsewhere, either in print or on the web. If you have submitted something to us that will be published elsewhere, you must let us know immediately.
- Her Vintage Life is unable to offer individual feedback for each article, due to the large amounts of submissions we receive.
- All articles must be in word format, rtf or similar. The font must be size 12, double spaced, in Courier New / Times New Roman / Arial fonts.
- Please do not use footnotes as references – these must be incorporated into the text.
- All accepted submissions will be subjected to editing.
Her Vintage Life works 8 weeks in advance. If an article is accepted, it may not automatically make it into the next printed issue. Be patient though, as we may be hanging onto it and saving it for a future issue!